The historic DHCC building was built in 1905 and served as the Deer Harbor schoolhouse until 1925. It now serves as the home of the community club and is listed in the Washington Heritage Register. It is available for weddings or other events, such as community or religious gatherings, classes and workshops, concerts, dances, club meetings, and family reunions. A full kitchen, ample parking, and other amenities are included. DHCC preserves and maintains the historic Deer Harbor schoolhouse building for emergency shelter, a depository for memorabilia, and a place to gather.